Subject: Re: [amos-list] Extensions
From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
To: David Brian Hayes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 22:04:44 +0500

From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>

You wrote:
>Are you using the compiled version of the compiler?

I believe so.

>If so, /simply/ recompile the compiler.amos program in...[etc]

What a lot of work!!! *hmmph* *moan* *groan* *etc*

     -- Leto
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

  e.  - [email-masked]                            Leto Kauler
                                                         Australia
  WWW - http://lyle.cjb.net         -- Lyle Comic Site
      - http://letostarfish.cjb.net -- Leto's StarFish Central
      - http://blazingiris.cjb.net  -- Blazing Iris AmiSoftware

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist:  where the world talks!
http://www.onelist.com
Join today.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html